Monday, April 16, 2012

New Book: From Baghdad, With Love

I recently picked up From Baghdad, With Love from the library.  I talked to several people that had already read the book, and they all said that they liked it.  Hopefully, I can say the same when I'm done.  With a new quarter to blog I plan on giving it my all.  Unfortunately, I didn't like my last book, and it reflected in the quality of my blogs. From the first couple chapters that I have already read I can tell I will enjoy the book.  This quarter I plan to take the best aspects from my previous three blogs and combine them to make an exciting composition of posts.

Loving: Lava helps the troops stay sane by keeping their minds off the devastating war they are fighting in.
Adorable:  One of the reasons the troops are powerless to throw Lava back out into the streets.
Vandalism: Lava eats toothpaste, throws up, destroys shoes, clothes, and pictures, yet the troops still love him.
Adventurous:  Lava survives the streets of Baghdad, and is always finding his way into the arms of loving troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment