Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Music blog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9_ipu9GKw



The song that I chose to go along with my book is "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" by Creedence Clearwater.  This song seemed like a good to relate to the book because Lava brightens up Jays day.  Even though Jay is in the Marines fighting a war Lava brings out the soft side of the stonily marine. I was really excited about picking this song mainly because I love the band Creedence Clearwater.  Also, this song just seems to go along perfectly with the relationship between all the Marines and Lava.


A verse that I think really captures the effect that Lava has on the troops is:
Yesterday and days before
Sun is cold and rain is hardI know, been that way for all my time
'Til forever, on it goes Through the circle of fast and slowI know it can't stop, I wonder



War is hard, but Lava gives the solider's something to look forward to and take care of.  Because Lava is best friends and the Marines build a personal connection with the Puppy, emotionally Lava saves lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment