Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Comment Blog

Jack, I have to tell you, this post is most defiantly the reason I chose to read "From Baghdad, With Love".  The way you pulled me in with each sentence.  It sounds like you wrote this post for me.  You must have known I have a soft spot for puppies when you recommended this book to me.
However Jack, I have a few questions and concerns.  I have two cats so I don't know if I can relate to how the author feels towards dogs.  Most of the time Flaming Swords of Fire simply sleeps in a chair and doesn't show any emotions.  Also, maybe I could come to you if I found the book to be confusing.  Sometimes that happens and I have to use the internet to find answers.  Well, keep up the good work. I've read every one of your posts and they are all little posts from Heaven.  Bye Jack.

Hey Abbie!  This Animoto is really great.  This one 30 second video almost makes me want to read the book.  Unfortunately, it sounds like a girl book and I don't like to read that kind of genre.  About your post though.  I really liked how you didn't just summarize the book, but you asked insightful questions and focused on themes.  I know thirty seconds is a really short time to make a video so I'll give you a break on why the video ended so abruptly.  Your blog has been really well put together, and I feel that if I ever have a question about a book I can come to you.  Keep it up Abbie!

Hey Brandon.  I've never read The Shining, but I have seen the movie, and Steven King is one of my favorite authors.  This post was really good.  It was long but kept me interested the whole time.  I really like who you honored child abuse month by talking about the horrors of it.  Mrs. Povo would really appreciate you getting the word out.  Danny is obviously hurt by the lack of caring from both parents.  Danny has a creepy alter ego that makes up for lack of attention.  In the movie Jack simply dies without talking to Danny.  I didn't know the book had an alternate ending. You paraphrased but I would have liked the books ending better.  Really good post.  Keep up the good work Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment