Monday, December 5, 2011

Blog Observations

Brandon Blewett:
Well Brandon, we are reading the same book! I personally felt the same way about how the first quarter went.  I felt I tried hard, I even thought I did well, but it is apparent from my letter grade that I did worse than I thought.  However, like you, I also feel that my second quarter blog will be much better.  Some comments after reading this post is it is obvious you worked really hard to make sure every grammar point is perfect.  I don't have any negative feedback to give to you at this time.  If you keep writing like this then you should not be worried at all about receiving an A.  In the future we should get together and talk about the themes and symbols that are portrayed in The Great Gatsby. Hope this was helpful.

Jack Bryant:
Uhh Ohh Jack.  It's late 2nd quarter and you are behind in your blogs!  I have the same feelings about the whole idea of blogging as you do.  I did some things right, which made blogging enjoyable, but many of the entries were bad.  The main instance, and the reason my blog grade fell, is because of you Jack! (No sarcasm).  You tried to film me for my Vlog, but your Droid Incredible can only save 2 seconds of recording... not very incredible.  I don’t have any negative feedback for you, and if you keep up the hard work you will defiantly receive the A that you so badly need…  Well, I read Ship Breaker first quarter so if you have any questions don't be afraid to talk to me about the book.  Yea and don’t forget to keep your talons sharp.  Peace!

Abbie Weil:
(Jellyfish) Hey Abbie!  I liked your blog, and I agreed with a lot of what you were saying.  Blogging allows for a different perspective to be conveyed about the books we read. It sure is a lot different than writing an essay.  I especially like how you wrote this post.  The blog sounds like a typical teenager surrounded by technology.  You ask questions, use emoticons, and tell the reader how he feels about subjects.  None of this could be done in an essay.  However, even with all this new technology, nothing can beat sitting down in front of a fireplace with a good book. If you keep writing with this style you should be able to repeat your first quarter grade.  Hope you like your book. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment